Friday, July 11, 2014

Fly Lady Fly

My new favorite website...you have got to check it out.  This lady is a genius and so positive and encouraging.  Housework and organizing your home can get overwhelming half the time I feel like I don't have enough time she makes it doable without the stress and guilt and pressure.

Each day of the week she gives specific tasks to do in the home that take 15 min.  Each week is a different room.  These tasks help with the deep cleaning but it is only 15 min. a day.  Then on Monday you do an hour of quick clean 10 min. for vaccum, dust, etc. this used to take me hours and I obsess about getting things "just right."  And now I just do it, it feels like I have succeeded and it didn't take me all day and it's not perfect but my house is clean and organized and I'm just taking it one step and one day at a time.  A timer is key...set the timer for 15 min. and then stop when it goes off.  I don't need to stress about it because I know I'm going to get to it, she has it all mapped out for me and she helps me establish healthy daily routines.


Sign up for the emails and check out the Launch pad for daily tasks, routines, and tips.

Let's Fly Ladies!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment